American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Official website: https://www.asco.org
Founded in 1964, the American Society of Clinical Oncology is the world's leading professional organization for physicians and oncology professionals caring for people with cancer.
Conquering cancer through research, education, and promotion of the highest quality patient care.
A world where cancer is prevented or cured, and every survivor is healthy.
ASCO Promotes and Provides For
- Lifelong learning for oncology professionals,
- Cancer research,
- An improved environment for oncology practice,
- Access to quality cancer care,
- A global network of oncology expertise, and
- Educated and informed patients with cancer.
ASCO is supported by its affiliate organization, the Conquer Cancer Foundation, which funds groundbreaking research and programs that make a tangible difference in the lives of people with cancer.
About ASCO - www.asco.org
Posted in Society on Feb 01, 2020