National Science Teaching Association (NSTA)
Official website: https://www.nsta.org
The National Science Teachers Association (NSTA)—renamed the National Science Teaching Association in 2019—was founded in 1944 and is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. It is the largest organization in the world committed to promoting excellence and innovation in science teaching and learning for all. NSTA's current membership of 50,000 includes science teachers, science supervisors, administrators, scientists, business and industry representatives, and others involved in and committed to science education.
NSTA’s Guiding Principles
- Model excellence;
- Champion science literacy;
- Value scientific excellence;
- Embrace diversity, equity, and respect;
- Enhance teaching and learning through research;
- Collaborate with partners; and
- Exemplify a dynamic professional organization.
About NSTA - www.nsta.org
Posted in Society on Feb 01, 2020